I’m an avid traveler. There’s something exhilarating about getting on a plane and landing in a new location. Taking a break from life as you know it at home. Like most people, I typically like warm places that specialize in humidity. South/Central America and Asia mostly. Although I’m not necessarily a fan of humidity it just feels tropical and reminds me that I’m not home.
Here is a list of places I’ve traveled to.
- Costa Rica
- Democratic Republic of Congo
- Dominican Republic
- Republic of Congo
- Spain (Ibiza)
- The Bahamas
- The Netherlands
- United Arab Emirates
- United Kingdom
(last updated Sept 2016)
Although the title of this post says Passport Stamps I have stamps from a few other countries due to layover that have not been included here.
- Disappointing Passport stamps (onderdonk1.wordpress.com)
- Around the World for a Passport Stamp: How to Travel to Brunei (jaunted.com)
- Passports and the Art of Travel (the-travelbunny.com)
- Happy Birthday: The Year of the Passport Stamp (day53.com)
- Not So Solo Journey Around the World (commutedsentence.com)
- My arrival in Utrecht, via Reykjavik, and notes about lenghty layovers (onderdonk1.wordpress.com)