It’s no secret that I love to travel. I’ve been to many countries and hope to continue doing so. Because of my current location in Germany, the convenience of traveling has significantly increased and the price has decreased. I plan to take full advantage of this and see as much of the world as I can while I’m here.
I have several international trips planned over the next few months. Additionally, I’ve become slightly obsessed with budget traveling and blogs and websites devoted to tips and tricks to securing the best travel at the lowest prices.
My favorite websites currently are:
- The Points Guy (I initially discovered him from an interview Gabourey Sidibe did and referenced a trip he planned for them at a fraction of the normal cost) I’ve learned a tremendous amount already, specifically glad I got my Chase Sapphire Preferred Card that offers no foreign transaction fees and allows me to earn points for travel, dining and every day purchases.
- Nomadic Matt
- Lonely Planet
I plan to update this as I discover additional references. I also have a few simple tricks I use regularly.
Like, Subscribe, and Comment!
- Travel with Purpose (wendyourway.com)
- 5 Must Have International Air Travel Accessories (epicatravel.com)
- Android Apps for the Savvy Jetpacker (goandroid.co.in)
- The Best Ways to Earn Free Travel (bitcoinx.wordpress.com)
- Chase Freedom Credit Card New Benefits (airlandandsea.wordpress.com)
- Citi, Chase tweak card benefits (bankrate.com)
- Advanced Airline Miles Collection Tricks for High Flyers (wisebread.com)